Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mather

Dirt, dirt, and some more dirt. Welcome to Camp Mather. Everyone knows I do NOT camp. I just don't do it. I don't like the dirt or the feeling of being dirty. I hate bugs with a passion, especially when they add to my zit collection on my face. I don't know what it is about camping that I hate so much, but why stay in a tent when you could be in your nice warm house? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Mather is a little bit better. You stay in a cabin and there are showers. My mom and Ellie have been going to Mather for the last 3 years. Ellie of course loves it. She loves the outdoors. I went for the first time last year and then again this year. There is a ton of stuff to do: relax at the lake, water wars on the lake, horse back riding, and many more. Here are some of the things we did:

The Cabin
Water War (We clearly won every time)
Met a random baby who helped us play cards

Played guitar
Braided A LOT of hair
And got some sun
 Although camping isn't my thing, I had a ton of fun!!

No comments: