Monday, August 22, 2011

Just some MORE tips : (Sophomore Addition)

Today is Sophomore day. I remember Sophomore day like it was yesterday. Being a sophomore is scary at first. So let me try and help this years sophomores with a few tips:
  1. The school really isn't that big, you'll get used to it.
  2. There are a million people in the halls on real school days, learn to weave through people.
  3. Try not to let Juniors and Seniors intimidate you. They really aren't as cool as they may think.
  4. Beyond belief classes get harder, be willing to work.
  5. Be willing to meet new people and make new friends.
  6. Teachers aren't always as scary as they may seem.
  7. The first semester is rough, hold out and it'll get better.
  8. There are many bells. Don't let them overwhelm you, you'll learn what they mean.
  9. Try not to procrastinate ( I'm a total hippocrate by saying this, but I'm sure it would help )
  10. I know that when you are a sophomore you seem to think that you don't have enough time to get to and from classes, you do. There's no need to run.
Number ten is most important. Although, I do love watching people run through the halls. It's pretty much one of my favorite things. Sophomores, high school is a great time! Be excited and live it up!!

No comments: