Sunday, March 6, 2011

Movie Quotes

Movies! Got to love them. There are some movies that you can't help but quote. Some of these quotes I want to say to someone someday. Others are just fun to quote:

"You know what? I wish I was at an Arby's 'cause there's better food and cooler people there!"         
-Baby Mama


"Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, useless and disappointing."
 - Cinderella Story


"What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow? - Young Melanie
"So I can kiss you anytime I want." - Young Jake
- Sweet Home Alabama


"Holla at your boy."
"When I close my eyes I see you for what you really are which is UGGLLY"
 - She's the man


"You can tell she's a good dancer by the way she drinks her soda pop."
"You can do this, but that would require you to stop snacking on children while they dream."
"To the window to the wall........"
-The Proposal


"When you're young everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not; it's just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you."
 - 17 Again


"I don't know what your generation's fascination is with documenting your every thought... but I can assure you, they're not all diamonds. "Roman is having an OK day, and bought a Coke Zero at the gas station. Raise the roof." Who gives a rat's ass?"
-Easy A 


In a way this post is me wishing my life was a movie. So if I decide to use a movie quote in my life don't judge. Movies just know how to word things better than me!

No comments: