Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome Back

I haven't blogged in awhile. Whoops! I guess that's what school does to you, it keeps you busy. Junior Year. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. Classes are hard, homework is overwhelming, and people are annoying. There are some good things, seeing everyone again, actually having something to do, and becoming smarter? Sure. I only have three classes with Mattie, which is not nearly enough considering I don't have any other classes with many other friends.

Spirit Team & English are my two favorite classes. Pre Cal kills me, AP Biology overloads me with homework, and Spanish frustrates me. Mr. Newman is probably one of my favorite teachers. He is hilarious and makes history fun. My English teacher is great. I can only imagine what the new comers think of her. Gordon Moses  makes me want to curl up and die. Mattie and I enjoy the way he says his W's.

I've decided that I kind of miss sophomore year. Did I just say that? I didn't think I would ever want to go back, but I do. I didn't realize how good I had it then. The sophomores this year kind of drive me crazy. I'm pretty sure I wasn't as annoying as them. It's a phase, they'll get over it, hopefully.

It's hard not having my Seniors at school with me everyday. I feel a little lost without them. I kind of refuse to visit the circle bench, because it makes me sad. Until.......




The spaz attack I had when I saw these two sitting on the bench. I love them so much. They make my life better. Christiaan leaves tomorrow for Hawaii. That punk. He truly is the ultimate beach bum. Jono will be around so we don't have to worry there. They made my day so much better. They even brought their pack packs. Just like old times.

People either HATE their Junior year or they LOVE it! I'll try and make the most of it and LOVE it!!

No comments: