Monday, September 12, 2011

[ Insert Pathetic Title here ]

I've been hurting a lot lately. I've been missing him far too much. I've been reminiscing about my summer with him, and wishing so badly that things were the same. Some days are better than others, but today is bad. Today I've been thinking about him, and it hurts. Whenever I think that I'm over him something happens that brings me back to the reality that I'm not.

I have recently had this great guy interested in me, and no matter how hard I tried to like him, like that, I didn't. He made me feel like I was the best girl in the world. This boy was a great distraction from the other one that had hurt me so badly. I finally had to talk to this boy and tell him my feelings. I didn't want to lead him on and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him. I told him the truth. I told him about this other boy and how I wasn't quite over him.

Everyone knows that I am the Queen of one week "crushes." I should have at least 3 by now, but I don't. I haven't felt that towards anyone lately. I want to be over him so badly. I want to feel secure about things again. I'm sick of my heart hurting. Before when people would tell me they were, "heart broken," I just thought it was dumb. I thought it was easy to get over, but now that I've experienced it, it's not. It hurts. I've never felt this kind of pain before.


Although we shared a summer together it has become apparent  that we have changed. I miss the boy I thought he was. I miss the relationship I thought we had. I tend to see him everywhere at school, but when I see him now, I almost don't recognize the boy I spent my summer with. 

No comments: