Sunday, September 11, 2011

In Remembrance

Ten years ago I walked into my moms room at the exact moment that BREAKING NEWS came on. I was in first grade. I didn't know exactly what was going on, but I knew by moms reaction that it wasn't something good. I watched as they replayed the towers being hit, I watched as the air became full of smoke, and  I watched as people ran around the streets.

As I've gotten older I've learned more about this horrible day in our Nations history. A couple of years ago a movie called, "Remember Me" came out. It was a typical love story until the end. The story was leading up to the attack of 9/11. Thing with movies is by the end of the movie you feel like you know that character. This movie made me cry. It gave me a different perspective.


Today on the 10th anniversary I honor those who lost their lives and the families of those who lost loved ones. They will forever be known as heroes. 

No comments: