Friday, September 9, 2011

The mysterious note leaver

School is school. And today was just another school day. Nothing good and nothing bad. After school there was a Math review. Not fun! Right after the Math review I was supposed to go to UVU and get my I.D. Then my mom called and wanted me to run to the store. I was agitated. I didn't have time for this. I left the Math review and ran out to my car. As I opened the door to my car I saw a yellow note on my windshield. Swearing in my head, I reluctantly went to see this note, that I then thought, was a ticket. To my pleasant surprise I found this:



"Hi! Remember who you are and smile. You never know who is falling in love with it. Be yourself dearest child."

Not that I was having a bad day, but this definitely made me feel good. Thank you to the mysterious note leaver.

No comments: