Sunday, July 31, 2011

Strike a Pose

My camera is with me, always. I basically capture every moment. I capture moments that many people would rather not see. Most of the time my friends get annoyed, because I am constantly taking pictures.
As I was going through my pictures the other day I noticed that I have millions of pictures of all my friends, but none of just me. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need a profile picture for facebook, or even this blog.


If I was more photogenic than maybe I would have more pictures of me. There are rare days that I actually look good in pictures. This is once again very rare. When I do get pictures of me I'm always with other people. I don't have any of just me and me only. So I've decided that I need to have a photo shoot sometime soon. Now all I need is a photographer.....

2 comments:

Olivia Petty said...

ooooooolivia is a photographer(:

aubrie ann said...

Oooo me me! And we can drag kaydee and wittle baby along with us and have a true adventure (: