Monday, July 18, 2011

The unknown adventure

Tomorrow I leave for San Fransisco. I am going to be attending a law conference at Stanford University. A couple months ago I got an email inviting me to this event. I thought it was so ironic considering the fact that I had just started thinking about going into law.

As the day has gotten closer I have become more and more nervous. I know this will be a very fun adventure, but it's a little unknown. I am going into this conference knowing nobody. I don't know weather or not I should be hesitant or not. I've always been pretty good at meeting new people and making friends, but why am I so nervous this time? It's never really fazed me until now.

I've been preparing for this adventure for months now. I've read the material, now it's time to GO! I am very excited. I know that it will be a great experience. I'm going to Stanford. Stanford. One of the greatest law schools in the world. Ideally Stanford is where I would like to go for Law School. I realize it's a big dream, but why not dream big? Look at that:


Who wouldn't want to go to school there? So here's to ten days in a beautiful place learning about something I hope to do in the future.

2 comments:

Alexis Ann said...

Wow! Zoe you are one amazing girl. That is really neat.(:

julie jensen said...

I miss you! cant wait to hear all about it!