Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wait? What? 50! YES!

Here is blog post number 50!! Many things have been shared on this blog so far. Basically it's just a typical story of a typical teenager. Some of my posts are dramatic, funny, and mostly random. In many ways this blog has been my online journal. I haven't been afraid to post anything. I probably should care more than I do.

The thing about blogging is does anyone even read it? I had a girl come up to me at work one day and say, "Zoe, I love reading your blog." I don't know this girl very well, but she made my day. As much as I want people to read my blog; the real reason I write is for ME. It's a way for me to share and release my feelings. I hope that someone out there reads things I write and can relate. Although some of my posts are dramatic I write them because I figure someone out there has been through the same thing.

50 is a big deal, but I can promise you there will be more to come. Be excited.

No comments: