Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sculpture

It's official....I LOVE High School. Today was a very great day. It started out a little rough, but it progressed. What really made the day GREAT was Sculpture. I love that class. I love all the people in it. It's a very fun class. Yes, I get made fun of a lot, but there's something about that class that I love.

Last week we finished our GIANT and when I say giant I mean 6 feet tall mustard bottle. It was quite the sight.









This class......I can't even explain it. I look forward to it every other day. When I thought that class couldn't get any better it did. Today we had to watch a boring movie. After the movie our teacher sent us into the hall to get "inspiration" for our next project which is Environmental Art. Ofcourse none of us were getting "inspiration" so we just goofed out. Drew began by taping me on the wall.....


"Hey! Ya, Drew that hurts!"

"Wait what? Go on the pole? Great idea!"



Sometimes I hang out on poles. Not a big deal!

Don't worry people I am not going to be pursuing a Pole Dancing career anytime soon. I was just hanging out. When the teacher came she wasn't too happy. She was worried about loosing her job. Sorry Ms. Dowling. I wouldn't have ever let her get fired. I did it on my free will. It wasn't her fault. I would have taken all the blame for it. It was so much fun! We were all laughing so hard. There were at least 10 people sitting there taking pictures with their phones. Welcome to being small. This is what happens to you.

This is what High School is all about. This was a movie scene. PERFECT! I don't know how I feel about the school year ending. It is days like today that I will miss. I guess I will cherish my last week and a half of school, because today was GREAT!

No comments: