Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Love Triangle

What's up with liking a kid who likes your friend? I've had this happen to me more than once. The first time was in 3rd grade. I had a fatty crush on this kid who had a fatty crush on my friend. My friend had no interest in him at all, but he had no interest in me either. 

This has once again happened to me. I like this kid who sometimes leads me on, but in reality he likes my friend. What's up with that? Are there any good boys out there? I realize that that sounds like I'm looking for my soul mate, but I'm not. It's just every boy I seem to like turns out bad. I feel like boys like to lead me on. I guess it's a fun time.

This kid and I have been texting a lot and he was telling me about this date he was planning, but didn't know who to go with. He was acting like he was going to ask me. He later told me that his friend couldn't double with him anymore so the date was canceled. Friday night comes around and at about 11:30 I get a text saying..."I love being a boy." When I ask him why he tells me that he just went on a date. When I ask with who he says my friend. AWESOME! I feel so dumb. He's totally rubbing it in my face. Who does that? Not really ok with me. He totally led me on by making me believe that he was going to ask me on this date. When I've been on one date where a guy has asked me and it sucked I was looking forward to going on a good date. No! Why would that happen to me?

I feel like I am always the third one in the little "love triangle." I'm sick of it, but there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. So I guess for now I can be the friend to the girl he likes. 

No comments: