Monday, May 9, 2011

Fourth term Couples

Holding hands in the hall, kissing on the forehead, pretending to be mad for attention, and worst of all giving each other a tongue bath. I have declared fourth term REISTY COUPLE TERM! They are everywhere. I can't think of even one cute couple at our school. They are all reisty. Every single one of them. Yes, I have pictures of some of these reisty couples but, no I will not be the one to expose their nastiness.  

Sure, there have been couples throughout the whole year, but fourth term it has greatly increased. Why would you want a boyfriend/girlfriend the last term of school? It doesn't make sense to me. Is it going to carry on into the Summer? Probably not.

One thing I've noticed with couples is that a lot of the Seniors are going for the Sophomores. I have a theory behind this....They have to go for people younger than them, because people their own age know how they really are. What are they going to do after graduation? Sophomores will be Juniors next year and the Seniors will hopefully have enough of a life to find someone out of High School. I realize that being 2 years older than someone isn't a big deal. It really isn't in High School, but Seniors that believe they are going to get married to their Sophomore girlfriend/boyfriend have another thing coming. Don't get me wrong everyone knows I have liked a few Seniors in my day, but in reality it's not always going to work out.

Like always I am going to reefer to movies/T.V.shows. Every movie that has to deal with High School has a "cute couple." A couple that everyone else wishes they could be.





That is not the situation at Pleasant Grove High School. Reisty couples are only funny for so long, after a while they just gets nauseating. No one wants to see you give your girlfriend a tongue bath, so please if you are going to be a reisty couple go do it somewhere else.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hahaha haven't you seen Bambi? it's what spring does to people.....

Carrie said...

Thank you Zoe, im glad im not the only one who thinks that.