Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Drivers Ed.

I don't know what to think of Drivers Ed. Some days I have fun and others it's either boring or awkward. There's a kid in there that I have known for awhile. Last year we were sluffing seminary partners and this year we drive together. This kid is hilarious! Love him! Very funny, makes me laugh, and were basically great buddies.

Today I went driving with this kid and another kid. The other kid thought it would be fun to make fun of me and my driving so my buddy thought he would join in. This "other kid" and I have never got along. We had math together in 7th grade and we were known as the, "fighting married couple." I never liked this kid. He made fun of me and I just wanted to smack him all the time. So when I heard he was going to be driving with us today I wasn't too thrilled.

My buddy totally turned on me. What in the world? Last time I checked you don't do that. Today was one of those awkward drivers ed days. I guess my buddy in the real world (outside of drivers ed) is too cool for me. My bad, I didn't realize.

My mom told me that that's how boys are. I don't feel like that's a good enough excuse. Sorry boys. I'm a girl, do I get to blame things I do on my gender? NO! Whatever, I guess this is my little venting post. BOYS! BOYS! BOYS!

I'm almost done with drivers ed. 3 more classes and 3 more hours of driving. I can get through this. I am SO excited to get my license. 23 days! But who's counting?  Can not wait!

If you are actually reading this don't mind the stupidity of this post. Sometimes you just have to vent.

No comments: