Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dark Hair & Blue Eyes

Anyone that really knows me knows that I have a creepy obsession with dark hair and blue eyes together. It all started with these two...

Lauren Graham & Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls)

This picture might now show it, but they have gorgeous blue eyes. I don't know what it is about blue eyes that I love so much.

When people are describing a guy I will first ask, what color hair they have, then the #1 question is always, what color eyes? Most people know I will ask that one question so they go ahead and say it without me even asking. I was once talking with a friend who was telling me about this guy she liked. Of course I asked what he looks like, she went on to say, "He is tall, has dark hair......and BLUE EYES." When I asked her if she was serious she said, "I don't know I just knew that would make you happy." Thank you friend who totally knows me and my creepy obsession.

I really don't even know what it is. They are just so pretty. I have a friend at school who doesn't like her blue eyes. I'm pretty sure she is crazy or something. If it's possible we are thinking about trading eyes.

My ideal man has dark hair with blue eyes, obviously. I want a slight chance of having blue eyed children. So if I could find a man like Zac Efron life would be great!


I think I might even need to get me some blue contacts, just to see what I would look like. So please, if you have blue eyes realize that you are very lucky. I don't want to hear you complaining about your beautiful blue eyes, because some people like me would die for them. 

2 comments:

Cammie said...

i love you. also, the fact that you have a blog causes me very much joy.
i would love to follow your blog, but i can't for the life of me figure out how.
maybe a little help little mis?
you might just be my favorite person that ever lived. :)

Marching Duck said...

OMG, I love blue eyes + dar hair sooooooo much! Boys like Zac are just so damn pretty *O*
I have kinda blue eyes, but they are not pure blue, they are more like blue+gray. But i like them anyways. If you like people like that, you should check Joshua Anthony Brand *O*O*
Thanks for writing this post, I know, that i'm not alone with this wierd um... "love" xd
Greets! :*