Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sometimes I........

- Sometimes I read peoples blogs when I have no idea who they are.
- Sometimes I wish things were the same between us.
- Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking.
- Sometimes I clean when I'm upset.
- Sometimes I lay in bed at 1 a.m. and read picture books.
- Sometimes I fantasize about what life will be like in the future.
- Sometimes I wish I didn't have to avoid you.
- Sometimes I over exaggerate things.
- Sometimes I watch Gilmore Girls till 3 in the morning.
- Sometimes I think things will never get better.
- Sometimes I wish things hadn't ended how they did.
- Sometimes I still wish you were in my life.
- Sometimes I wish I didn't hate you.
- Sometimes I stalk people on Facebook.
- Sometimes I quote movies (most the time SHE'S THE MAN)

- And Sometimes I write stupid blog posts

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe we all do these things.
At least...I do.

Olivia Petty said...

agreed.

and I have been watching she's the man every saturday for 4 weeks.

she will do great things.

Zoe said...

"Does she have your number? 1-800 BIOTCH"