Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas

The tree is decorated, the lights are on, the stockings are hung, and the house is decorated; but it still doesn't feel like Christmas.

Christmas hasn't felt the same in a couple years. I know that Christmas is in 3 days, because that's what I've been told, but it doesn't feel like it. The loss of Christmas spirit I know is because it's different. The way we do Christmas now is just different. People have their traditions and when people ask what are some of my traditions I don't know what to tell them. It's somewhat unknown.

Having two Christmas's really isn't all that and a bag of chips. The traditions you had before are erased and you have to start all over again. What are you going to do with Mom and what are you going to do with dad? Who really knows?

I want the old Christmas feeling back............










Maybe one of these years it will come back!


*Pictures from this year coming soon*

No comments: