Friday, January 14, 2011

"ZOE"

This comes straight from the Taylor Times. Made my day!

Zoe is at my house right now. Who showed up and rang the doorbell, and I answered the door. She walked in and asked me if my sister was home. I yelled my sisters name as loud as I could. It was very loud, and it was maybe the loudest name I've ever called. Her ear was kind of hurt she said. A little while later she told me to post on my blog. So I am. She also told me to cover a little more of Sweet Model Weekly. I have some pictures that she modeled. We think they are great at my house. It makes us smile to see how great they are.

This blog makes me laugh. I tell Taylor all the time that he needs to write more often. We'll have to work on that. I just thought I would share what made my day!

~Taylor

If you are reading this I would just like to thank you for writing about me in your blog. I'm honored. I love when you creepily open the door and yell "KAYDEE!" I also love your random comments.

Remember call DALTON, DALTON, not Mr. Dalton! Just trying to help you out!

THANKS!

No comments: