Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas came and left as fast as it usually does.

The festivities began on Thursday the 23rd. Ice skating with Shawn and Nancy and children; don't forget Grandpa.


Hanging on to the wall

 
"It's these laces, they aren't tight enough." "I don't thin the blad is sharp enough either."

 
Back on his feet (barley)

*Not long after this picture he went and sat in the booth and watched the rest of the time










The next day we went to Toni's for Christmas eve. Santa came!!


"Yes Santa, I have been good enough to get drums AND an i-touch for Christmas!"

This is where Santa told me I've been kind of naughty.

"She will do GREAT things!"

Then we went to the cemetary and decorated Lily's tree!








Then Christmas day came.........
 

Ofcourse Ellie get's a uni-cycle. It won't be long until she's riding that down the road.
Sorry it's blurry, but this is Ellie when she opened her I-touch from my dad!

My new camera. This one will NOT get broken!!

Ellie's drum set

One day she saw a kid at my school had one and she told me they were ugly. So NATURALLY I had to get her one








The PERFECT way to end the day. With a pillow-pet!




No comments: