Sunday, June 26, 2011

I miss you.....

No matter how hard I try to get you out of my thoughts, you are still there. The wound is still open and it still hurts. I miss talking to you and spending time with you. I don't know what it was about you that was so comforting, but now that comfort is gone. You have moved on and clearly don't care about me anymore. Why is it so hard for me to forget about you? We could talk about anything and I miss that. I know that deep down I will always like you, that "spark" will always be there. I wish we could stay friends, but you won't let that happen.

Our relationship was so easy, so natural. We got along so well. I miss the butterflies flying around in my stomach when I was with you, or even when I saw I had a text from you. I so badly wish you wouldn't let her control you. I wish that she wasn't our deciding factor. I miss the old you. The month we spent together was great! I will miss you and all of our adventures. I'm holding on to something that used to be there hoping it will come back, but deep down I know that it won't. In reality missing you isn't the problem, it's wondering if you'll ever come back that's killing me.

No comments: