Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Games

The mind games that people play with each other are kind of ridiculous, especially the games we play with the opposite sex. We don't want to fully like someone until we know if they like us. That's where the games come into play. Playing hard to get is one of  the oldest trick in the book.

Recently, I decided to play hard to get. Once I started to do this the kid I was crushing on completely backed off. I wonder if he felt like this:


I denied liking this boy, but once he stopped trying I realized how much I actually liked him. I wanted so bad for him to fight for me and when he didn't I was bummed.

I had a friend tell me that if he didn't stand on top of a coffee cart and declare his love for me, he wasn't worth it.


Maybe, one day I'll find my Seth Cohen.

2 comments:

Ann said...

You know what guys that are worth liking REALLY like? When you just tell them the truth.

Ann said...

This will also set you seriously apart from the crowd. You will be different from EVERY OTHER GIRL THEY KNOW because you just SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY. It's awesome. A relationship based on meaningful communication and honesty. Also, your friend? She's wrong.